1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Stratus-ID prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Stratus-ID upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
3. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Stratus-ID users.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
5. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
6. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Stratus-ID.
7. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Stratus-ID page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
1. We reserve the right to modify the service without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, STRATUS-ID CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER STRATUS-ID NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY, STRATIFORM, INC, NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “STRATUS-ID PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE STRATUS-ID CONTENT; (C) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO STRATUS-ID OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE STRATUS-ID PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
If you have any questions about Stratus ID, please send us a message and we will be happy to help.